Emerson is committed to providing a safe, healthy and productive work environment for all workers and visitors to a project site. It is our policy to abide by all safety laws and regulations and our philosophy that all injuries can be prevented. The safety of each person on the project site is of great importance and the prevention of accidents is a major company objective – which requires active and sincere cooperation of ALL persons on the project site. Emerson has received numerous awards that attest to our dedication to safety on our job sites, including the Million Hour Award for no lost time accidents on work at Fort Hood. Emerson was the first contractor on Fort Hood to earn this prestigious award.
- Million Hour Club: U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Fort Worth District (never been previously achieved on Fort Hood)
- District Safety Award Winner: Medium Contract for Army Reserve Center, Fort Sam Houston (San Antonio, TX)
- District Safety Award Winner: Large Contract for Digital Multi-Purpose Training Range (Fort Hood, TX)
- District Safety Award Winner: Large Contract for Fixed Wing Aircraft Parking Apron Phase II (Fort Hood, TX)
- District Safety Award Winner: Large Contract for Enlisted Barracks III (Fort Hood, TX)
- Lone Star Award: Digital Multi-Purpose Training Range (Fort Hood, TX)